Tuesday, March 20, 2012

im sooo sensitive!

gosh. i'm probably the most sensitive person you will ever meet. this is why: so i was outside (thanks to beautiful days like these) and i listened to my whole playlist. now, i have a lot of songs so it took me a while. when i finished the playlist, i started to cry. why? this is what you might ask. well, to be honest i didn't want it to end. i just love music with all of my heart and i guess it just really hit me that i really do love it. so there's your typical Mia, sitting on her swing, crying because she loves music to much. well, i have nothing else to say (tear, tear):)
-mia<3

4 comments:

  1. I'm just as sensitive! I cry all the time, y'all just don't see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's fantastic. You just need to download some more music. Want some CD'S to add to your collection?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesssssss i would absolutely love that.
    and little miss rylo, i knew u were sensitive all along...
    -mia<3

    ReplyDelete