Saturday, March 31, 2012

a few words to say...

hi it's mia... and if your in my class you might know that my aunt and my grandfather both passed on november 31st 2011.
i just wanted to tell all of you guys how much they mean to me. my aunt and my grandfather mean so much to mean i think of them 24/7- usually if i think to much about them i end up in tears. now of course i try to avoid this in school:)
these two of my family member mean so much to me, i write letters to them.... you might think I'm weird but I'm really not, it's just soothing to think they're always with you:)
the last thing i want to say is, if i had just one night to spend with my aunt and grandfather and have conversations, i swear on the holy bible i would be the luckiest girl in the world.
well, it felt good to let all of that out!
till' next time,
-mia<3

4 comments:

  1. They will always be with you. Guess what? They'll show up in your dreams - probably for the rest of your life! I think it's a great idea writing to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i miss them a lot. they're almost always on my mind... but i can't complain about that!
    -mia<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you think of them, it means they are watching over you. You should feel good about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :):):)):):):):):):):) ya your right!
    -mia<3

    ReplyDelete