Sunday, March 4, 2012

days like this i want to drive away.
pack my bags and watch your shadow fade.
you chewed me up and spit me out
like i was poison in your mouth
you took my light
you drained me down
but that was then and this is now
now look at me!
this is the part of me that your never gonna ever take away from me (no)
this is the part of me that your never gonna ever take away from me (ya)
throw your sticks and your stones
and your bombs and blow
but your not gonna break my soul
this is the part of me that your never gonna ever take away from me:)
- katy perry- part of me
-mia<3

8 comments:

  1. Fair enough. Gosh. Someone (Katy) needs to take a happy pill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well her and russle brand just had a divorce because he was cheating on her, so i can see how this might connect to what happened to her
    -mia<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty Russell. Can't stand that chap anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's an actor
    and WAS married to katy perry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't find him funny (he's a British comedian) and I think he's a bit of a poser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i guess ur right but he has a really funny movie call Arthur... have any of u guys seen it?

    ReplyDelete